The Bookkeeper is accountable for accurate financial processing and timely project completion. We need a team player who is passionate, has high energy, is results-oriented and a good problem solver.
- Update client financials, including but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations and sales tax.
- Supports Team Lead with any assigned tasks
- Processes financials in QuickBooks and 3rd party software
- Collaborates with members on the team
- Attends team meetings
- Microsoft Word and Excel (or equivalent Google Docs and Sheets)
- Proficient and certified in QuickBooks Online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle unfamiliar tasks
- Able to contribute to other work efforts on the project as needed
- Ability to self motivate and be challenged with a positive attitude
- Ability to follow established company policies and procedures